Area9 is is a well-known, innovative, dynamic and rapidly growing Darwin based IT solutions and service delivery company. Due to strong business growth and increased capabilities, we are seeking Senior Systems Engineers. In this role, your will undertake IT system/server administration and support, incident management, troubleshooting and service delivery. You will also play a key role in delivering technical infrastructure projects and initiatives across multiple platforms. You will work within a friendly working environment where you will have the opportunity to advance your career with industry certifications. You will be able to work across a leading-edge range of technologies and with a diverse client base across a number of industry sectors.
So if you are an experienced IT System Engineer and you enjoy working with a range of innovative technologies and the challenges of providing server solutions? So get on board, a great career awaits you at Area9.
5 plus years' experience in:
- Systems engineer support, server and desktop environments
- System Administration
- Incident management and troubleshooting pursuant to service levels
- Customer service and follow up in technology support
- Server, desktop and network hardware
- VMware virtual infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server, Desktop Operating Systems & Application Software
- Mobile and desktop peripheral devices, desktop, laptop, tablets and thin-client
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)/Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or be in the process of achieving.
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) or be in the process of achieving.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent work experience will be favourably considered.
If you are self-motivated, have a positive, client-focused attitude, the ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure, this job is for you! An ability to prioritise your workload, work autonomously, think laterally and solve technical problems while maintaining attention to detail is also required. You must have a willingness to share technical knowledge.
Salary will be commensurate with your skills, qualifications and experience. We would love to hear from you by close of business on 6 June 2014. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org