Join the Area9 Team
- Service Administration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Backup and Offsite Backup Storage
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Backup Software Support
- Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup
- Network Support
- Server Support
- User Support
Sound like your kind of place? We’re always looking for people to join our team and we’re here to help you unleash your full potential. Contact email@example.com or phone 08 8984 2505 to learn more.
Learn, Grow, and Accelerate Your Career in IT
At Area9, we’re passionate about staff development and continuous learning. Our Industry Certification Program provides the opportunity to participate in ongoing development of skills and knowledge. We empower our staff to achieve and maintain IT related certifications and accreditations with Partners such as Microsoft, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Atlassian, Amazon, Cisco, 3CX, and more. At Area9 you'll also receive awards and recognition for longstanding service, salary increases and bonuses linked to performance and development plans and staff discounts on a huge range of technology products.
In addition, we apply in-house training, foster mentoring across all teams, and give employees the opportunity to progress into other roles based on their strengths and interests. Our goal is to help you be the best you can be and shape the career you want.
Area9 employs people across several states and territories and is made up of the following teams:
- Service Desk Engineers Remote and Onsite: 1st and 2nd level incident management support
- Level 3 System Engineers: Remedial maintenance and support
- Network Engineers: Installation, relocation, maintenance, and expansion/upgrade of IT infrastructure systems
- Data Centre team: Operation of the networking environment in Area9 Data Centre
- Projects: Coordinate and manage various projects across the business
- DevOps Engineers: Support internal and external customer software applications and systems
- Business Analyst: Quality improvement to internal practices and services, increasing customer satisfaction
- Database Analyst: Building and maintaining data driven solutions, improving customer’s databases and SQL queries, building reporting and visualisation systems.
- Software Developer: Engineers that are responsible for the creation of tools, applications, and integration systems for Area9 and our customers.
- Account Management: Develop new business and manage the sale of services, solutions, and products
- Pre-sales tech support: Provide technical knowledge and operational support to sales and marketing
- Procurement officers: Perform sales, procurement, and supply functions of IT hardware and software products
- HR: Recruitment, employment relations, and WHS matters
- Contracts: Review, renew, and negotiate new customer contracts for Area9
- Accountants: Payroll, accounts receivable/payable
- General Administration: Reception, office support, and billing
We Celebrate Wins
Area9’s team members receive awards and recognition for longstanding years of service, salary increases and bonuses linked to performance and development plans and staff discounts on products purchased from our online store. We value innovative ideas and feedback received through regular employee consultation and adopt these ideas to improve our services, business, and culture. We believe that together, we can accomplish a lot more than we would apart.
We want you to enjoy what you do. Our Directors have created an organisational culture that incorporates a family friendly, social, and collaborative atmosphere.
“Our people are the reason for our success and our customers experience with Area9 begins with our people. We’re passionate about building a diverse workforce and helping our people develop, it’s a great time to be in the technology industry and the career opportunities are endless, so let’s have a conversation about your digital journey”
Simon Watt, Director, Area9
What Our Employees Say
Community Involvement and Responsibility
At Area9, we’re committed to supporting a range of initiatives and programs.
Start Your Career with Area9
Want to know more about starting your career with Area9? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8984 2505.