Area9 is committed to carrying out its business activities by pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of its business practices.
Area9 IT Solutions will deliver world-class Information Technology Services to its valued clients.
To be the leading provider of innovative technology and information solutions, to satisfy it's customers IT service needs.
Area9 is dedicated to delivering high quality services through understanding our customers' expectations and continual improvement.We deliver what we promise.
Area9 commits to:
- Applying our values to all interactions with our customers and each other.
- A quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 including continuous improvement.
Our quality management system covers all aspects of Area9's business, this includes:
- Service Delivery - service desk, projects, managed services, consultancy, and placements.
- Sales and Marketing - product sales, service design and customer engagement.
- Administration - HR/Finance/Contracts.
- Data Centre Services - physical and virtual hosting, virtual private clouds.
- Enterprise - applications as a service and consultancy.
All aspects of the ISO:9001 standard is in scope.
“A great place to do business with and a great place to work”
- Accountability - We take personal responsibility for our actions and results.
- Respect - We respect our colleagues, clients and suppliers and treat them the way we want to be treated.
- Passion - We delight our clients through high quality of our service and products.
- Innovation - We promote and encourage innovative ideas, solutions and business processes.
- Collaboration - We share and team with others helping create collective genius.
- Integrity - We do what is right.
In order to deliver cost effective ICT solutions to our customers, Area9 has implemented a continuous improvement process based upon ISO9001’s 7 principles of quality:
- Keep the customer as the focus of our services and business decisions.
- Gather regular feedback from our customers using as many channels as possible.
- Include customer feedback in our service improvement processes.
- Include quality and continuous improvement considerations in all of Area9’s decision-making.
- Provide adequate support and resources for people at all levels to fulfil their responsibilities.
- Implement quality systems, standards and processes to enable business activities to be carried out in a sustainable manner.
- Conduct regular reviews of Area9’s performance and implement improvements as required.
- Continuously improve the quality of our performance and policies.
- Facilitate a director lead innovation group responsible for implementing service improvements and identifying new service opportunities across the business.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Appoint capable and experienced people to carry out work with a quality focus that aligns with Area9’s best practice service delivery.
- Encourage individual employee involvement in the development of quality products and services.
- Provide opportunities for Area9’s staff to develop the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviours to ensure that every activity or task is carried out with the utmost respect for quality.
- Create a management mechanism aimed at optimum utilisation of creativity, abilities, knowledge, expertise and skills of all level employees.
- Continuously develop a happy and safe workplace for Area9 staff and design a social space for staff to come together.
- Implement a training program offering incentives for ongoing training and professional development.
- Ensure individual responsibility for product quality through adherence to consistent work instructions to accomplish tasks.
- Use defined change control procedures for any changes to environments.
- Maintain a Wiki page to document policies, “best practices”, tips and other useful information and ensure processes include the use of this information store.
- Ensure the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle is implemented in improvement practices.
- Report performance against service levels.
- Provide an internal feedback platform to allow staff to provide a structured manner in which to propose ways to improve our services or suggest new ones.
- Analyse and report on major incidents; strategies to prevent reoccurrences.
- Test and implement new services using a defined service design process.
- Review existing processes and service performance.
- Review and improve business activities in a way that reduces or eliminates risks and hazards.
- Record all activity, escalation, reporting and tracking of incidents to allow management to identify strengths and weaknesses in our services.
- Implement systems that record and report on the delivery of our services in a manner that produces actionable data on the quality, timeliness, effectiveness, and cost.
- Use data retrieved from operational systems incrementally improve services and products.
- Ensure all customers and 3rd parties go through background and credit checks before engaging.
- Ensure that all customers are entered into our CRM to facilitate appropriate staff engagement.
- Assign account managers to all customers, and vendor managers to all vendors.
- Ensure the performance of our suppliers is reported on and reviewed regularly.
- Ensure that all suppliers are capable of delivering to our defect and quality management requirements.
- Maintain strategic vendor partnerships to deliver contracts that have specific service requirements.